You can use a subdomain of a domain that already points to our DNS as an alias-virtual server.
To do that:
- Select main domain from drop-down.
- Click menu "Create Virtual Server"
- In "New virtual server type:", click "Alias of (main domain)"
- Enter a hard-to-guess subdomain of a domain that points to our DNS servers. E.g. if you have mysite.com, you can enter previewothersite.mysite.com. In "Enabled Features" uncheck "Accept mail for domain?", and leave "Setup DNS Zone" and "Setup domain for website" checked. Click "Create server".
- After DNS updates, you can access previewothersite.mysite.com .