If you do not have activate CommunityBuilderSite when you ordered you domain, you can configure it after.
- Log on Virtualmin, as described in you welcome e-mail
- Select the right domain (if you have more that one in your account)
- Choose "Install Scripts" on the left menu
- Select jphCommunity in the Content Management System section
- Click on the "Show Install Option" button
- If you would like to install in the root folder of your web site, make sure you choose / and leave other parameters as default.
- Click on "Install Now".
After a few seconds, CommunityBuilderSite package will be installed. You can login with your Virtualmin username and password (not the default joomlapolis one).
It is possible to install COmmunityBuilderSite in a sub folder it you need. The url to access it will be www.domain.tld/installation_folder